Rent Guarantee & Legal expenses cover
Welcome to “https://letcoproperty.co.uk/” (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you submit to “https://letcoproperty.co.uk/” via the Contact Us page.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided when you communicate with us for any reason.
4. How we use your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
5. How we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) will be encrypted.
6. Your rights
Under UK data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you.
Please note, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
7. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
9. Contacting Us
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is Let Co Letting agents, Avon House, 435. Stratford Road. Shirley, Solihull. B90 4AA .