Looking for a New Home?
Contact us 7 days a week …We look forward to meeting you soon!
TENANT INFORMATION AND PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Useful information and permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week’s rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month’s rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide false information or fail to disclose vital information likely to unfold during referencing. Or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant)
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord)
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant
- Late rent. LetCo Letting Agents reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
Avon House. 435 Stratford Road. Shirley, Solihull.